Friday, March 9, 2012

Who's wearing the dunce cap? This girl.

Tisk, tisk, tisk! I seriously fell of the band wagon in the world of blogging. I have had so many meetings recently, and this topic has come in conversation in almost every meeting whether with vendor, client, or class... and each time I hold my head down low. Its not that I do not enjoy it, or not even that I am lacking ideas (trust me I have plenty of topics in cue that I want to write about).... its that I have not taken the time to sit down and write. I fell of just around the holidays, and then it was a new years resolution, and then of course, I felt like it had been so long that I was almost intimidated by it. Yes, this is me being real. What is even worse is speaking to a class of aspiring wedding planners and preaching the importance of blogging, posting real weddings, and then looking at mine. So was the hypocrite... dislike. So... hey ladies (and gents!)... Im baaacccccck! Lets not all jump for joy at once. No really, please contain yourselves.

So here is a rundown of what we have been up to... One Love was a smashing success! Jet setting to Vegas. Meeting with a ton of new clients (we love you all, and this is for you!). Concentrating on our vendor connections. Redesign of the website and blog and all new branding (cant wait for the reveal!). An instructor for the Wedding Planning Institute at the local community college. Going to see #theFix by Jasmine Star down in Washington DC...serious girl crush on DC and J* (and JD)! Oh, and many other projects in the works... so freaking excited! 

When you stay tuned you can expect real weddings, wedding tips and tricks, home decor and style, food and recipes, recaps of the past few months, and me just being me. Yes, this blog will not just be all weddings... because I am not just all weddings. And honestly... we love weddings and events because they incorporate all of the things that we love... food, fashion, home decor, and honing in our organizational skills. So why shouldn't our blog incorporate all of the things we love and inspire us?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...