Friday, February 4, 2011

White by Vera Wang at Davids Bridal

If you ever wanted to say that you could wore a Vera Wang wedding gown, then your will get your chance starting February 11th, 2011 when the new WHITE by Vera Wang bridal collection launches its debut in the Davids Bridal stores across the country! The collection of ten gowns ranges between $600 and $1400 with accessories starting at $58. It just so happens that I am in love with Style VW351010 which retails for $1200. It was LUST at first sight! What can I say? I still have expensive Vera Wang taste! Stop into your nearest Davids Bridal location to slip into one of these beautifully detailed dresses; with their drop wastes, hand-cut organza, and crystal sashes. In or near Wilmington? Stop into the Kirkwood Hwy location and ask for Trisha! Who knows? Maybe we will see you there. After all, a wedding planner needs to give her honest opinion, and what  better way than by trying on Vera!


nicole brennan  .  302.545.0412  .  nicole@lovelygirlsevents.com  .  wilmington

1 comment:

David Markers said...

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks! drone roof inspections nashville

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...