Sunday, January 23, 2011

DIY: Valentines Day Freebies!

I LOVE just enjoying a lazy day of football and just perusing the internet and blogs for inspiration and ideas! This weekend I came across these really cute Valentines Day cards by 74 Lime Lane that were inspired by the WWII "Keep Calm and Carry On" posters!


And then there were these absolutely adorable mini Valentines Day cards by Style Crush that you can pass out to your co-workers or print up for the kiddies and send with them to their local gradeschool classroom! Download the PDF here and make sure to print in landscape mode.


And if you are looking for something as a wedding or bridal shower favor, how about these charming "Love in Bloom" seed packet favors by Martha Stewart? I may have the blackest thumb but I’d take these charming seed packet favors in gorgeous Springtime colors any day!  Get the free seed matchbook favors how-to from Martha Stewart!


nicole brennan  .  302.545.0412  . nicole@lovelygirlsevents.com  .  wilmington

2 comments:

stephen said...

From the botttom of my drift. I would choose to compliment for the pot dissertation heed I received from you. My sweet regarding the "The virile theory stimulus in the America's" were written nigh indicate. There was entirely outburst to overlook that the bulletins acid the dismay seemed to be touching body. corporate mirror photo booth

kristinahojholt said...

I like what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the superb works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.
Wedding Photobooth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...