Wednesday, December 8, 2010

getting ready for a remodel for a new OFFICE!

So the Thanksgiving festivities are all over, and all I can say is that brining a turkey is the way to go! I got an A++ on my first turkey, and I was even told it was better than my future mother in-laws by my fiance. Now that is big doings. She is always the perfect hostess!

Now I am super excited about Christmas, but the only thing I have on my Christmas wish list is to remodel my attic into my own personal office. It is about time to give the dining room back to the family... and with 345 of square feet to work with, I am super inspired, and extremely excited! Close your eyes and just imagine an exposed brick accent wall, white walls (or maybe my personal favorite, Cape Hatteras Sand by Benjamin Moore), exposed ceiling beams, pendant lamp, dark walnut stained plank flooring, white furniture, and textiles of accent colors (to be decided). My only problem is that I have always had extremely expensive taste, but never big enough pockets, so I have always been able to find great pieces curbside, at Target, or even at my extremely furniture friendly place, Ikea! My newest love of white decorative pieces is Z Gallerie... just had to share :) New windows will be installed in my new office in late January, so it looks like I will begin painting after the New Year! Here is a sneak peek at a few decor photos that inspire me, and then in my next post I'll feature some of the pieces I have my eye on to furnish my new fabulous space! To be continued...

 

nicole brennan . nicole@lovelygirlsevents.com . 302.545.0412 . wilmington, de

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...