Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Martha Stewarts Prop Room... a girls decor dream!

I have been an avid Martha Stewart follower for many years. In college, my girlfriends and family nicknamed me "Martha" as a joke! So, imagine the excitement that came upon me while I was reading one of my favorite blogs, Couture Parties, based out of Rhode Island. Stephanie just posted photos from a recent Martha Stewart Bridal Industry Party that she attended during the NYC Bridal Market. Go her! We just thought we had to share her experience (and a peek into Marthas prop room). This ones for you Dana (of Desserts by Dana!). All photos were taken by Stephanie of Couture Parties + Weddings.

a rainbow of glassware and vases

candlesticks + urns

cookie jars, storage, and cake stands galore!


cake stands + silver

chairs + cookbooks, oh my!

Darcy Millers office at MSW

upcoming inspiration board for MSW


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...